Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday at the Allred's

Today was conference and we went to Casey's parent's home to watch. We usually end up there on Sunday's to visit with family and eat good food! Shannon and mark come with their three kids so add our two and Casey's little brother, that makes twelve of us! We have so much fun talking, playing some rock band and keeping the kids entertained. I wanted to test out our camera so I took a few pictures and a video. Sorry, no rock band pictures! We still have to perfect our band "The Whitey Tighties" before you get pictures of us! If you're wondering why Grace is in a pillow case, so am I but she sure is CUTE!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your camera takes awesome pictures! Yesterday was fun hanging out. I love that Gracie and Monica get to grow up together, they have so much fun together. I can't wait to see them together when they get older!