Sunday, October 5, 2008

Phantom of the Opera



On Thursday Casey and I went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount in Seattle
with my sister Ivy and her fiance Michael. We loved it! I had no idea what it was about- the only thing I knew was that it is a pretty well known play. The special effects were amazing and the set was beautiful. The singing and orchestra were phenomenal! I thought the Opera in the play was the best part and would love to go see one sometime. We parked about nine blocks away and it was a perfect night for a stroll through Seattle- minus the bloody glove on the sidewalk!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a fun night! I saw Phantom in highschool, it was beautiful. Bloody glove?!? Sick. If it doesn't fit, you must acquit. You are probably too young to know what that is from :)