Thursday, May 29, 2008

3 months and 3 years




So Carter just turned 3 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. He is growing fast and already has made into 9 month clothing!!! So much for all the cute baby clothes I bought for my little newborn! I don't think Carter was ever the size of a newborn ;) He is already trying to roll over and it wont be long until he gets his first tooth!
Monica too has hit a milestone as well. She has passed her 3rd birthday on may 20(although she claims to be 4 so she can play video games). We will celebrate her birthday on may 31st at the children's museum in Everett. She has invited many of her friends and is anxiously awaiting her "Finding Nemo" party, a theme she so excitedly chose herself. We bought her a big girl bike with training wheels pretty much just to see her face when we give it to her! I will post more about it after the party.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Awe!!! They are growing up too fast dang it and I am just the aunt!!! Oh how cute are they Rosa, seriously!