Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stop it!

I was warned about boys and how they are so much different tempered then girls. For the longest time I thought it was hog-wash... until Carter. How can a 7 month old be so much trouble. Eating chocolate when I'm not looking; knocking over the trash to eat the popcorn; chewing on cords; climbing into small places and crying when he cant get out. Our place isn't too unsafe but he finds it! I think we are in for an interesting few years! His favorite place is under his excersaucer and not in it. He crawls inside and then fusses to get out. As soon as I get him out, he crawls right back inside!



He is still a good baby though and I can only say "stop that" with a smile on my face.


2 comments:

Kelline said...

Your kids are so cute!

chelsea elizabeth said...

how cute rosa! and holy cow- when did he start crawling? Cash is not even close it seems. how big is carter? I wish we lived closer! and to your post- all i can say is you only have a glimpse into my world ;)